Next week, thousands of startups, investors, executives and eaters will come together in Milan to explore the innovations that are revolutionizing food at the 2nd annual Seeds&Chips Food Innovation Summit.
With participants from Italy, Russia, Israel, Spain, Finland, Ireland, France, Portugal, Canada, the US and the UK, Seeds&Chips is the place to meet the most promising innovations from around the globe.
There are cheap last minute fares to Milan, and we’re offering you an exclusive 35% discount on tickets (code “FOODTECH35”), so what are you waiting for?!
1. Meet and experience 100+ innovative companies from around the globe working on everything from drones, hydroponics and food scanners to smart kitchen gadgets and the future of grocery in the Seeds&Chips Expo. Check out the list of exhibitors here.
2. Pitch your startup for a chance to win €10K in funding at the Seeds&Chips Pitch Competition.
3. Hear panels and talks on all aspects of food tech and innovation from around the globe, including investment, alternative proteins, food safety, food waste, restaurant technology, biotechnology, big data, hardware and everything in between. Check out the full program here.
4. Experience live 3D printing demos from world-renowned chefs like Davide Oldani, who will experiment with 3D printing food in collaboration with Natural Machines’ Foodini.
5. Get an inside look at global food innovation trends.
6. Schedule one-on-one meetings with world class startups, investors and executives from companies like Google, METRO Group, Barilla, AgFunder, Gotham Greens, Nuritas, Scio, The Algae Factory and more.
7. Enjoy apertivos, risotto alla Milanese and the awesome city of Milan with fellow food tech innovators.
8. Learn first hand why Seeds&Chips is one of Danielle’s favorite conferences.
9. Take advantage of cheap last minute flights to Milan!