If you’re looking to break into the food tech space, this internship is for you!
Food+Tech Connect, a fast-growing media company focused on the intersection of food, health, technology and innovation, is hiring part-time unpaid editorial interns to work out of our NYC office. Interns will get a crash course in the food tech space, lots of writing, research and event production experience and exposure to industry leaders.
• Participate in editorial calendar strategy sessions and creative meetings
• Work with our small editorial team to produce relevant, engaging content on multiple platforms
• Work with the Food+Tech Connect team to help grow our social media presence
• Assist with market research
• Help with basic office admin work
• Support team with event planning and production
• Writing experience (published clips and/or personal blog)
• Experience with WordPress
• Interest in the intersection of food and technology
• Meticulous editor with acute attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills across the board
• Interested in and engaged with social media, like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr Google+ and Reddit
• Excellent collaborator and direction follower
• Comfortable with startup life: working long hours when necessary and generally being on call to provide support
Please send writing samples, resume, cover letter and references to nina[at]foodtechconnect[dot]com with the subject line “Food+Tech Connect Editorial Intern.”
More About the Company:
Food+Tech Connect is dedicated to giving food, tech and health game-changers the skills, information and connections they need to create a better future for food. Through news, analysis and research, we help people identify and understand market needs, emerging technologies and successful business models. Through events, we connect leading thinkers and doers. And now we want to make food business education affordable and accessible for all, so we’re launching a series of in-person and online classes to help students and entrepreneurs gain food-related business, tech and career skills. Learn more HERE.