This post is sponsored by TERRA
Is your food or agriculture startup ready to scale? Are you looking for corporate partners to help you get there? Then TERRA, Rabobank and RocketSpace’s scaling program, is calling your name.
TERRA, the sister program to FoodBytes!, helps forward-thinking corporates collaborate with cutting-edge startups. Together, startups and corporates co-develop new products, adapt technologies to new industries, build commercial partners and much more. Unlike other similar programs, startups do not need to give up equity to participate, and they work directly with corporates to co-create the parameters of their partnership.
In TERRA’s recent Cohort III, GrainCorp and TE-FOOD’s launched Bock Chain, the first blockchain application for the beer supply chain, capturing the product’s journey from seed to can.
Following Cohort I, Impact Vision and BSM entered into a commercial partnership after developing a hyperspectral imaging technology that detects non-metal foreign objects in sugar processing.
1. Corporate collaborators outline innovation focus areas
2. Corporates review applicants and initial collaboration discussions begin
3. Corporates select 1-4 startups to engage with formally and outline collaboration plan
4. 4 month partnership begins, including: targeted support and mentorship from TERRA’s extensive network of experts, roll out of collaborative pilot with corporate partner(s), access to Rabobank research reports, and access to the community of TERRA alumni
5. Pilots conclude potentially resulting in continued partnerships, commercial contracts, investment and more
From a leading sugar manufacturer, to global ingredient companies, to a livestock association, learn more about TERRA’s Cohort IV corporate collaborators here. They are particularly focused on the areas below and startups in these sectors are especially encouraged to apply.
1. Food safety
2. Supply chain tech
3. Novel ingredients
4. Precision agriculture
Application Deadline: Sunday, May 12